Thursday, March 20, 2008

Distractions

What a day ahead! It's a trip to the Bay Area to see my daughter and her husband. She's my baby and will be 28 this Wednesday. I made her a shurg out of the prettiest yarn called Zara by Filatura Di Crosa. Yes I made a few mistakes, but it is still beautiful. Hopefully, one of these days I'll get it attached so that you can view it. I was trying to complete the shurg by Christmas 2007, so I made it in March for her birthday.
As I said, I'm planning to trip on down to the Bay Area and it's 11am and I am sitting here and not preparing to get ready. Oh well, we'll leave a little later.
I also just finished my grandson's baby jacket made with Opal yarn. He is due in April. I want to make a hat and booties, but we'll see about time. I have pictures for the jacket, and hopefully that will get here on the same day as the other projects started and finished.

1 comment:

Janice said...

We do need photo's although I have seen the shrug and its beautiful!