Sunday, June 8, 2008

Words

Here it is Sunday, June 8 and it is a beautiful day. I am trying to have a good day. I more than anyone know how words affect someone. I am have been accused of saying the wrong thing when I shouldn't and I regret saying those words for a long time. I beat myself up more than anyone I offended. When others say things whether to be honest or just to be hurtful it comes back to haunt one. That is what happened yesterday. Words were said and feelings hurt. Here again maybe I shouldn't be writing this for all to read, but it a great way to vent. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Debbie T said...

I wouldn't let it bother me Linda, whatever it was. Words are so cheap, it's actions that speak louder. You are a good person and I hope you have a good rest of the week! :=)