Sunday, July 27, 2008

Overnighter

My husband and I went to Reno on the spur of the moment. We drove of course on a Friday night and found little traffic. We did a little gambling and went to the room for some away time. I began a shawl, Easy Triangle off of Ravelry, while he slept in the morning. I finished one hank of yarn and realized I was going to need more yarn. Of course being a senseable woman I went to the nearest yarn shop, JimmyBeansWool, and chose a yarn called Venus by Trendsetter, (I had choosen from my stash to use but this looked to be a better chose). On the way home, Hal drove and I knitted. The Venus yarn was a good chose. Now I wish I didn't have to use the other yarn. When completed I will add the picture to the sight. I also purchased some Jasper yarn from Berroco to make a vest.

No comments: