Friday, March 5, 2010


Just a little monkey, Mr. William Foster from Knit Picks. I made this for the project in Ravelympics 2010. It will be given to William on his 2nd birthday in April. I still need to complete the jammies and robe.
I have been busy with knitting, quilting and taking care of myself. It seems along with the shingles my system was down and I caught a cold that just wouldn't go away. Then I was gifted from someone with the stomach flu. It seems it has been one illness on top of another.
Knit night is special for me. It is the time to communicate with fellow knitters and friends. It can be happy moments for all. I tend to tease a little to much. It is good to have friends that can keep one on their toes and aware they are going to far. I never want to hurt anyone or cause pain.

No comments: