Sunday, August 24, 2008

Love

It has come to my attention that I am in the middle of something I should not be. I guess I have learned a difficult lesson about stepping out and taking chances on the internet. Some hurtful things were said about a good friend that I positivity responded to since I did not know who the person was that wrote the blog. Since learning this I feel just awful. Yes I know the person I commented on is similar in nature to the blogger describtion, but the person she did comment on, is in no way on earth like this. Venting is okay, but trickier is not. Please rememeber that it is difficult to love someone whom one would rather hate.

1 comment:

Debbie T said...

No need to feel bad Linda. I do understand you were tricked into the situation. They are so good at that, while hiding behind the curtains of Christianity. You're a good person and I do value our friendship! :=)