Saturday, September 27, 2008

Others Things Than KNITTING?

I haven't finished any knitting lately. I have started my daughter-in-law's shell and still need to complete the shrug. I am currently working on a pair of men socks. I hope to complete them before the end of this week so that I can finish the shrug. What have I been doing otherwise? I have been completing a daily Bible study and moving furniture and items from sewing room, computer room and babysitting. I have completed the sewing room and now all that is left is the computer room to paint and put up the crown molding. Hal does all that, I just am his beautiful assistant helping measure, hold the crown molding so that he can use the nail gun, and lift furniture. It has been a real challenge for him, but wow, what a nice job he is doing.

No comments: