Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Time on my hands

This will be the second time I've type this out. I think I need more instruction on this site.

Sunday was spent traveling to the Bay Area. We visited our daughter,Ruth, her husband, Jon, and our grand dogs. I brought a potato salad and we bought some KC. The salad was delicious. The recipe was given to me by a knitting friend over a year ago. I finally got around to making it. I've had a lot of time on my hands lately. It seems that there are a lot of teachers that were fired from the district I worked in and are now given jobs over the loyal subs that served them over the years. I really am not too bitter, but... So I have time to clean and cook. Oh no! calories galore. At least the potato salad was shared by others. I finished my cat quilt top and am now working on a oneies quilt top for my oldest grandson. His mom wants me to use the oneies that were made for him by those who attended the shower. It is going to be a challenge, but I'm up for it.

No comments: