Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Time on Hands

The third time this week. I must have too much time on my hands. I decided to complete a pair of socks I started for a challenge. We were to use two different colors and follow the directions given by the moderator. When I found out the pattern, I decided I did not want just a seasonal sock, so I wait until now. I took out my Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch and found a pattern using two different colors. Now that I started, I don't want to stop. I need to control this desire because I need to complete a quilt for a friend. Also, I don't want to sit to much. I need to get up and move around and do a little exercise.
I'm still reading Sarah Palin's book. I have found her writing simple and at times more like mind than that of other authors. That's not a good thing or a bad thing, I guess I expected a more sophisticated or elegant writer. She tells her story from her prospective and not those of the media or political personage. I would like to see how she does on her report tonight for Fox TV.

No comments: